Thank you for visiting the TheNextBigWebThing.com website. Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions below and ensure that you understand them.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By accessing and/or using this site you are agreeing to accepting the following terms and conditions:
2. Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, all materials contained in this site are the copyright property of TheNextBigWebThing.com, its divisions and subsidiaries. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display material from this site for commercial purposes, you must first obtain written permission from TheNextBigWebThing.com. All brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their rightful owners.
3. Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of TheNextBigWebThing.com or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of TheNextBigWebThing.com or such third party which may own the Mark.
4. Disclaimer of warranty: Unless otherwise specified, material on this site is presented solely for the purpose of promoting TheNextBigWebThing.com services and tips.
Material on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically incorporated into this material. We may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in these materials at any time without notice. TheNextBigWebThing.com does not warrant or represent that the information contained in this site is complete, reliable or timely, or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use this site at your own risk.
All information provided on this website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL TheNextBigWebThing.com OR ANY COMPANY OWNED BY TheNextBigWebThing.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY TheNextBigWebThing.com WEBSITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY TheNextBigWebThing.com WEBSITE.
7. Links to Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk and TheNextBigWebThing.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. TheNextBigWebThing.com provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
8. Revision of Terms and Conditions: TheNextBigWebThing.com may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments and modifications.
9. Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with English law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
TheNextBigWebThing.com is committed to protecting your privacy online. Names, addresses and email addresses are only collected when voluntarily submitted by you, the customer.
Sharing of personal information
Third party companies may be engaged by TheNextBigWebThing.com to perform a variety of functions, such as monitoring this website, assisting with promotions and providing technical services. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
TheNextBigWebThing.com does not sell, transfer or disclose email addresses or any other personal information to third parties.
TheNextBigWebThing.com reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this website, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of health and safety.
Accessing your information
You are in control of any personal information you provide to us online. If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, please contact us.
In order to review any personal information we have collected about you via this website or to ask us to delete that information or to stop further use of the information, please contact us.
Links to other websites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by TheNextBigWebThing.com. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.